Friday, March 26, 2010

Not For Us Alone

I have been AWOL from blogs and stitching. Sorry about that. I just haven't felt like either. But I had signed up for a pin pillow swap and that is making me bring out the needle and thread. But I before I lost my mojo, I did complete part 4 of NFUA. Here is a picture:
I have also been busy with my eldest daughter. She just got her "L's" which basically means she can now drive if she has a licensed driver next to her. Then when she's 18, they can drive by themselves. So, she also had a 16th bday party. It was 50's themed:
Then a couple of weeks after that, we had her rowing dinner. Her grandmother made this dress:
Now, I must get back to some more stitching.....I think I need to

6 comments:

Margaret said...

My son just turned 16 too! I love your NFUA! Just beautiful!

Deb said...

What adorable pictures! Your sampler is unbelievable, too! I just gave you an award on my blog, dear Georgie! Congratulations!
Hugs

BeckySC said...

What a lovely sampler :)

Brigitte said...

Oh Georgie, you sure were busy these last weeks. Thanks for sharing those wonderful family pictures.
Great progress on your sampler.

Cathy Lloyd said...

Love your Amy Mitten piece...I enjoyed watching it come alive! Your family is so fabulous!

Sadie said...

Hi Georgie :-)
Just wanted to let you know that the pin pillow you made for me has arrived safe and sound. It is beautiful! Thank you so much, I love it :-)
Sadie x

 

Made by Lena