Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Couple of Finishes


This was great to stitch and finish. It was a kit from the Shepherds Bush Retreat 2008....a Shared Stitches piece. It is so dainty in real life


I received some lovely threads from my good friend, Cece last week. So I decided to stitch her a little something as a thank you. I stitched this piece using her silk threads.
I also wanted to post an update on Astley. She survived her 3 weeks in Melbourne and so did I! LOL She has come back a little different, more grown up. It was good for me, too

7 comments:

Mel said...

Beautiful finishes!

Brigitte said...

Two wonderful finishes!
Isn't it great to have your daughter back home again?

Anonymous said...

Your Shared Stitches piece is darling! Love your friendship one too. Merry Christmas!

Ooh...BTW....are you going to the SB retreat next year?????

Françoise said...

erveillous like always
Hugs
françoise

Loraine said...

So wonderful! Love the pictures as well.

Deanne J said...

Beautiful stitching and pictures

The Thread Gatherer said...

Hi Georgie
I jsut received my lovely gift from you - it is beautiful and I will treasure it. Your efforts and beautiful stitching is appreciated! Happy New Year! Love, Cece

 

Made by Lena