Friday, November 06, 2009

It's BACK!!!!!



























I can't believe I am finally updating my blog with these picture..... Many of you may know that I was in a RR group that started about 2 1/2 years ago. My first RR went missing on it's way to New York, so I started again. I prefered the second one anyway LOL..... Then, this one went missing, but was found again and I finally received it today in the mail. It has been all over the world. I now have some areas that I will stitch myself, so will hopefully get on to that pretty quickly so I can get it framed.


8 comments:

Brigitte said...

Georgie, lucky you for getting this wonderful piece back after such a long time. I love the colour of the fabric very much.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lucky you!!! I have a Neighborhood that went missing, I sure do hope it returns one day :)
Yours is gorgeous!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh my goodness Georgie! This is just fabulous! Every motif is so fun and I LOVE the fabric you chose! What a FUN FUN treasure! Do show pics once the framing is done!

Mel said...

Wow, just wonderful!!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous, love it and I am so glad it's home :-).

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm so glad that you have received it back; I'm sorry for the scare back in July!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I am glad that you have it back, it looks wonderful. Love the Halloween party photos.

Maggitle said...

I am speechless! This is the most adorable Halloween RR I ever seen!
Congratulations!

 

Made by Lena