Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ca Wells Update



I have just come back from having the most wonderful weekend in Perth doing a C A Wells class! I have met some lovely ladies from America and South Africa aswell as the gorgeous Perth girls! I stayed with a lady I only spoke to over the phone, Judy and she and her family were absolutely wonderful! I miss her already!!!! :( C A was alot of fun and on the first day, I found it a little hard going doing the pyramid. ALOT of work...Sunday was a little more easy going and I actually finished the peacock piece! I can't believe I came home with something finished....Here is a photo of me with CA and Judy
Don't laugh! I know the pyramid isn't much and this is just the pincushion!! It took all of Saturday to put this together (inbetween the morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea - hehe)

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Love the pic but I want to see your peacock piece :-). I've found with her stuff, one step at a time and I don't think about what I need to do next until I am there :-).

Carol said...

Oh Georgie, so glad you had a fun time! I heard from Anne that she just adored that class too!

mainely stitching said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on a finish!! :)

Deb said...

Georgie, These are beautiful! I think CA is so much fun to work with. So glad you had a great time.
Deb

Janine said...

Georgie, I have been waiting to hear how the weekend went. I am so glad you had a great time. Judy is a honey isn't she? What you have accomplished looks just gorgeous.

Anne S said...

Great to see you got the baby pyramid finished ... mine's being dragged back out in a week's time on my days off ... it'll be interesting to see how much sunk in LOL. It was lovely to meet you finally - now we just have to start saving up for next year! ;P

Susimac said...

Ohh its lovely - I'm looking forward to the CA Wells class in London UK in November this is a piece that we will be doing.

Su Wen said...

Geogie, love your works! They're all so beautiful. Love the pyramid Etui.

Lynn

 

Made by Lena