Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette - Official Site Check out the photo section - LOVE those shoes and cushion!!!

Well, last week I went and saw "Marie Antoinette" (directed by Sofia Coppola) with a girlfriend and our daughters...Since I love period costumes and eras, aswell as learning French, I thought this would be a great movie to see. I had heard bad reports about it, but I LOVED it!

I have also been working on CA Wells again this week...Only 4 weeks to go and I also have the Peacock one to start. I have booked my flight and can't wait! I will post a progress picture very soon!

2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Your CA wells piece looks great,you will have a ball there
hey how come I didnt get asked to the movies LOL
Jen

Lelia said...

thanks for the movie review. I heard it wasn't great -- then, my daughter came home for a visit & told me it is one NOT TO MISS.

 

Made by Lena