Friday, January 26, 2007

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY
I am so excited that I am going to Perth in April for a CA WELLS class!!!!
I will be doing a Pyramid Etui and a Peacock Project! I am also excited, because she is willing to come to Melbourne in April for a class, BUT I need 20 people who would love to be part of this wonderful experience.....Anyone?????
Please email asap and let me know if you want me to put your name down. I don't have a specific date or cost as yet, I just need people at the moment, so please let me know ! A chance of lifetime!!!!
Georgie

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I hope you are able to find enough people for the class! What a great opportunity. Wish I lived down under. :o)

Georgie said...

I've had to cancel the class :( I just couldn't get enough people interested.... But at least I'm still going to Perth!:)

Jen Crossley said...

Never told me you were off to Perth.
Had to read it on your blog LOL
Jen

 

Made by Lena